Wednesday 14 November 2012

Small Gets!!

Hiiiiii everyone so I thought I'd show you a few small things that I picked up recently :)

So these are 2 adorable mugs I bought! The first one is just a floral mug from sainsburys for my coffee (I'm a coffee drinker not a tea drinker sorry!) and the Hello kitty one is perfect because it's a ceramic flask that keeps drinks hot and cold which is perfect because my coffee always gets cold before I have a chance to finish it ;A;

Theeeese are so adorable things I got :3 The cross necklace and the spiked headband are from primark, and the eyelashes are NYC eyelashes with rhinestones and they're REALLY long. My friend Ines bought me the Rilakkuma Lanyard from a cute Japanese Boutique in the Trocadero and I got a sticker to cover my ugly oyster card ¦D And the last thing was the Rilakkuma iphone case that I wanted for AGES.

Here it is close-up, so adorable :D

seeee :D

The next thing I got are these Neneh Flatforms from office that had gone from £45 to £15 in the office sale, Bargain!!! They're my new babies and I've worn them every day since I bought them.

 <3
I met my friend Ines for the first time on Sunday which was GREAT, she was really lovely and we went to the purika photobooth :D

This is the view from Black Friars bridge, so pretty!

AAAAND of course we got bubble tea :3 I got the classic milky tea and ines got some retarded mix which ended up being more tapioca pears than drink haha.

Just a quick note, PLEASE follow my blog and comment! I'm quite a newbie here and I'm struggling to get anyone to follow my blog which makes me a sad Kenny :( 

*Pout*

3 comments:

  1. You're phone is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shoes! And the handy cover is so sweet!

    lots of greetings,
    http://mlle-opossum.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete